Written by Donnacha
Tuesday, 07 November 2006
Here are some documents and utilities you might find useful.
- Spoilersync - Nice app for loading spoiler pics from cache pages to your pda
- GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) - Great app for handling your GPX and LOC files
- EasyGPS - Utility for uploading loc and GPX waypoints to your GPS
- Watcher - Another GPX utility
- GPS TrackMaker - Download and upload tracks to your GPS
- Track (4MB) from Glenmalure over Lug and back, made with TrackMaker (thanks Peat Hags). USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- GPS Utility - An easy-to-use application that allows you to manage, manipulate and map your GPS information
- GPS Babel - Converts waypoints, tracks, and routes from one format to another
- GPX Sonar - View GPX Files on your PDA (Poctet PC Only)
- Plucker - Alternate web viewer for Palm OS. Use GPX Spinner to convert your GPX file to this format.
- Cache Mate - For Palm OS. You can store information about caches, decode hints, and transfer data between CacheMate and the MemoPad application
- GeoToad - Lets you perform on-demand queries against the Geocaching website.
MeMap - If you own one of the older Garmin GPS receivers, you can use this freeware program to provide it with an "owner screen" that displays your contact information at power-on.
J-Track - Track the orbit of the GPS Sats, and every other Sat under the sun.
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 28 March 2007 )